Become A Member
Our membership roster includes more than a hundred of firms such as specialized industry suppliers, large fleet operators, and niche cargo transportation companies. Our active member’s fleets range in size from three to over 1,000 trucks.
Toronto Trucking Association members get exclusive benefits like:
Unlimited access to information products.
Legislative monitoring & representation.
Educational & skills development seminars.
We have two types of membership available:
Our fees are based on the number of power units your company operates, and are exclusive of applicable taxes. All fees are prorated to the calendar year, so you can join at any time.
New Introductory Rates
1 -30 Power Units $250
30+ Power Units is $500
Recurring Membership Fees
1 – 10 Power Units $500
11-30 Power Units $750
31+ Power Units $1000
Trade Associate Fee $565
Why Become a TTA Member?
- Speak to other trucking executives or company decision makers at every event.
- Share knowledge with a wide range of members. Members have as few as 3 trucks to over 400 vehicles.
- Exchange and gather valuable information from others who face the same challenges and business issues as you.
- Explore and establish mutually beneficial business and personal relationships.
- There is a strong sense of loyalty between TTA members. If and when possible they will try doing business with other TTA members.
- Numerous education seminars are held throughout the year involving a wide range of timely and relevant topics. The format is breakfast or lunch so that they do not take too much time away from your business. There is time at the beginning of any function to network with other members. Pricing is always reasonable.
- Annual Wage & Benefit Survey helps you benchmark how your company compares to other trucking companies. There is no cost to members.
Each trucking company has the opportunity to promote their business on our website under the “Find a Carrier” section. Anyone visiting our website can find your contact information along with what area of business you service. There is no cost to members.
We run several social events throughout the year which allows you the opportunity to bring your customers or to further develop member relationships in a friendly and comfortable environment.